Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 4th Circuit Revives Inmate’s Sex Reassignment Surgery Claim
- European Court Rules in Religious Liberty Cases, Affirming Protection for Gay Rights
- Supreme Court to Hear Challenge to Federal Requirement That NGOs Working on HIV Prevention Affirmatively Oppose Prostitution
- Supreme Court Receives First Round of Briefing in Same-Sex Marriage Cases
- Sixth Circuit Revives Gay Couple’s §1983 Claims Arising from Public Park Sex Sting Operation
- A Loophole Permits Same-Sex Couples to Enjoy Employer Provided Health Benefits in Michigan
- California Court of Appeal Rules on Presumptive Parentage Claim by Adoptive Parent’s Former Same-Sex Partner