Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Uruguay, New Zealand And France Legislate For Marriage Equality; More U.S. States Poised for Progress
- Man with Long Hair and Earring Survives Motion to Dismiss Sexual Stereotyping Retaliation Claims
- Texas Attorney General Opines That Cities, Counties and School Districts May Not Create Domestic Partner Status
- California Appeals Court Rules HIV a Disability under Unruh Civil Rights Act as a Matter of Law
- HIV Positive Man’s Aggravated Assault Conviction Upheld Despite Low Likelihood Of Transmission
- Ohio Court of Appeals Rejects Constitutional Challenge to Solicitation Offense
- NJ Appellate Court Revives Discrimination Claims of Gay School Teacher Forced to Resign Over Sexual Acts in On-Campus Home
- Federal Circuit Judge Dings DOMA and Oregon Marriage Amendment in Grievance Ruling on Benefits
- Federal Judge Certifies National Class Action Lawsuit against Section 3 of DOMA