Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Marriage Equality Advances in Europe and America
- Iowa Supreme Court Finds Health Department’s Refusal to List Nonbirthing Mother on Birth Certificate Unconstitutional
- Non-Biological, Non-Adoptive Ex-Partner Prevails on Judicial Estoppel Theory in New York Custody Dispute
- California Appellate Court Rejects Biological Mother’s Claim that a Child Only Has One Mother
- 3rd Circuit Ruling Shows Limitations of Employment Discrimination Law in a “Temp Agency” Age
- A “Legally Female Transgender Woman” is Simply a Woman in the Eyes of the Law
- Hong Kong Appeals Court Recognizes Marriage Rights for Transgender Woman
- Florida Appellate Courts Disagree About Whether “Sexual Intercourse” Includes Gay Sex