Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Strikes Section 3 of DOMA and Dismisses Proposition 8 Appeal, Allowing Same-Sex Marriages to Resume in California and Setting Off Renewed Marriage Litigation in Other States
- Supreme Court Follow-Up: Emptying the Docket
- Renewed Marriage Litigation in Light of Hollingsworth
- Supreme Court Rules Government’s HIV/AIDS Funding Conditions Violate the First Amendment
- New York Appellate Division Construes HIV Confidentiality Law in Discovery Dispute
- 11th Circuit Revives Gay Ukrainian’s U.S. Asylum Claim
- Another Chapter in the Ranftle Estate Saga Unfolds in Appellate Ruling
- 5th Circuit Holds High School Coaches Not Liable for “Outing” Student to Parent
- Federal Court Prosecution for Anti-Gay Hate Crime Fails in Kentucky
- Federal Court Finds High School Teacher Violated Anti-Gay Student’s 1st Amendment Rights