Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- New Jersey Becomes the 14th Marriage Equality State; Hawaii Likely to Become the 15th
- Missouri Supreme Court Rejects Benefit Claim from Surviving Partner of Highway Patrolman
- Nevada Supreme Court Answers Questions of First Impression in Lesbian Custody Dispute Involving Donor Insemination and Co-Parenting Agreement
- Wisconsin Appeals Court Rules Discharge of Harassed Gay Employee Was Not Pretextual
- Lambda Legal Files Federal Marriage Equality Lawsuit in West Virginia
- NCLR Files Marriage Equality Lawsuit in Tennessee
- Supreme Court Refuses to Review Some Pending LGBT-Related Cases
- Georgia Supreme Court Rejects Constitutional Challenge to Solicitation of Sodomy Statute
- Iowa Appeals Court Affirms Conviction for HIV Exposure
- Oregon Recognizes Same-Sex Marriages from Other Jurisdictions