Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Marriage Equality Enacted for England and Wales
- 9th Circuit Rejects Constitutional Challenge to California Ban on Conversion Therapy for Minors
- State Trial Courts in New Mexico Short-Circuit the Process, Ordering County Clerks to Issue Marriage Licenses
- 4th Circuit Panel Acquits Gay Man Arrested in North Carolina Sex Sting Operation
- 7th Circuit Remands Gay Mexican’s Withholding of Removal Claim to BIA
- Minnesota Supreme Court Approves Acquittal of Gay Man Who Transmitted HIV to Partner
- New Mexico Supreme Court Rules against Wedding Photographer in Sexual Orientation Discrimination Case
- Federal Court Denies Motion to Dismiss Tort Claim by Uganda Gay Group against American Minister
- Pennsylvania Federal Court Awards Survivor’s Benefits to Same-Sex Spouse
- New York Hate Crime Verdict Set Aside Due to Confusing Jury Instructions