Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 9th Circuit Holds Sexual Orientation Requires Heightened Scrutiny in Gay Juror Case
- Utah Marriage Ruling Stayed by U.S. Supreme Court Pending 10th Circuit Decision; ACLU Challenges Governor’s Non-Recognition Order; 10th Circuit Announces April Argument Date; Kaplan Seeks to Intervene in Appeal
- Federal Court Rules Oklahoma Constitution’s Same-Sex Marriage Ban Violates Equal Protection; Appeal of Stayed Ruling to be argued in 10th Circuit on April 17
- Virginia Attorney General Abandons Defense of Same-Sex Marriage Ban, Urging Federal Court to Strike it Down
- Maine High Court Says Transgender Girl Can Use Public School Restroom of her Choice
- West Virginia Marriage Equality Lawsuit Mainly Survives Motion to Dismiss
- Don’t Do This Home Alone in Kansas: Court Holds Sperm Donor Liable for Child Support
- 1st Circuit Affirms Order for Sex Reassignment Surgery for Life Inmate
- Gay Pennsylvania State Trooper’s Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim against Supervisors Survives Motion to Dismiss
- N.Y. Surrogate Court Denies Second-Parent Adoption for Married Lesbian Mom