Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Virginia Marriage Equality Ruling Both a Big Deal and the New Normal
- Judicial Attention Shifts Back to Marriage Recognition as Federal Judge Nixes Kentucky Ban
- As Goes Virginia, So Goes Texas: Marriage Equality Ruling Stayed Pending 5th Circuit Appeal
- Nevada Officials Decline to Defend Marriage Ban in Pending 9th Circuit Appeal
- Reenacted Kansas Sodomy Law Found Invalid
- Idaho Supreme Court Says Co-Parent Can Adopt Partner’s Children
- 1st Circuit Vacates Kosilek Ruling for En Banc Review
- 1st Circuit Finds Introduction of Evidence of Co-Defendants’ Sexual Orientation in Criminal Trial Was Harmless Error
- Another Window Opens for Early Marriages in Illinois
- Federal Court Refuses to Dismiss Lesbian’s Title VII Claim against Puerto Rican Municipality