Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Michigan Ruling Adds to Unbroken String of Marriage Equality Victories
- Civilly Committed Inmate Loses Transgender Treatment Claims
- Transgender Inmate’s Medical Case Survives Qualified Immunity Defense
- Massachusetts Appeals Court Affirms Jury’s Rejection of Gay Man’s Tort Claims against Former Partner
- Federal Court Requires Tennessee to Recognize Same-Sex Marriages of Three Couples
- Federal Judge Grants Summary Judgment against Gay Man Who Wore Loincloth to Windy San Diego Pride
- NY Judge Orders City to Pay for Transgender Youth’s Surgery
- State Court Affirms Model’s Right to Sue for Unauthorized Use of Her Photo in an AIDS Public Service Advertisement
- N.Y. Appellate Panel Finds Discharge is Disproportionate Penalty for Teachers Accused of Having Lesbian Sex in a Classroom
- Federal Judge Rejects Delay in Wisconsin Marriage Equality Case