Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- India’s Highest Court Declares Equal Rights for Members of India’s Transgender Community
- Australia’s High Court Holds That a Person May Officially Have a “Non-Specific Gender” Designation
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Ohio Marriage Recognition Ban as “Facially Unconstitutional”
- Federal Judge Grants TRO Ordering Indiana to Recognize a Same-Sex Marriage
- Federal Judge Holds Sexual Orientation Discrimination Can Be Cognizable Sex Stereotyping Under Title VII
- Alaska Supreme Court Confirms That Marriage Amendment Does Not Affect Right to Equal Benefits for Same-Sex Couples
- Federal Court Dismisses Discrimination Suit by University Diversity Officer Who Signed Anti-Gay-Marriage Petition
- 7th Circuit Revives Gay Inmate’s Suit against Official Who Rejected Protective Custody Request
- Prisoner’s Retaliation Claim for Revealing His HIV Status Survives Another Hurdle
- Italian Tribunal Orders the Registration of a New York Same-Sex Marriage