Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 10th Circuit Rules for Marriage Equality in Utah; State to Petition Supreme Court for Review; Circuit Holds Marriages Performed Must be Recognized
- Wisconsin Federal District Court Rules for Marriage Equality and Couples Start Marrying Until Stay is Issued a Week Later
- U.S. District Court in Indiana Rules in Favor of Same-Sex Marriage
- Kentucky District Court Extends Prior Marriage Recognition Ruling to Right to Marry in the State
- Colorado District Court Rules for Marriage Equality as Boulder Clerk Defies State to Issue Marriage Licenses
- 9th Circuit Denies En Banc Review in SmithKline, Sticking With Heightened Scrutiny Standard for Sexual Orientation Cases
- Supreme Court Holds RFRA Defense against General Application Statutes is Available to Closely-Held Business Corporations
- Alabama Appeals Court Reverses Sodomy Conviction Pursuant to Lawrence v. Texas
- New Hampshire Supreme Court Upholds Lesbian Co-Parent Standing in Custody Dispute
- Alaska Supreme Court Approves Removal of Son with Gender Identity Issues from Custody of Abusive Mother