Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Seventh Circuit Demolishes Wisconsin and Indiana “Justifications” for Same-Sex Marriage Ban
- Third Circuit Panel Unanimously Upholds New Jersey’s Ban on Conversion Therapy against First Amendment Challenges
- Federal Judge Rules against Marriage Equality in Louisiana
- Arizona Federal Court Orders State to Recognize One Same-Sex Marriage on a Death Certificate
- Louisiana Trial Court Rules for Marriage Equality, Ordering Recognition and Granting Adoption of Child
- First Circuit Upholds Prison Policy Requiring All HIV Medication to Be Dispensed at Pharmacy Window
- Federal Court Refuses to Dismiss Discrimination Claims by Married Same-Sex Couples Denied Benefits Plan Participation
- Federal Court Rules against Transgender Woman in Employment Discrimination Case
- Transgender Inmate Suffers Summary Judgment in Protection from Harm Case
- Texas Appeals Court Rules that Both Dads Should Have a Relationship With the Son They Had Via Surrogacy