Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Denies Review on October 6 in Marriage Equality Cases, Setting Off a Cascade of New Developments in the Affected Circuits
- 9th Circuit Strikes Nevada and Idaho Same-Sex Marriage Bans
- Alaska Joins the Marriage Equality Column
- Federal Court Grants Summary Judgment for Marriage Equality in Two Arizona Cases
- Wyoming Marriage Equality Began on October 21
- Federal Court in Puerto Rico Dismisses Marriage Equality Case
- Missouri Court Strikes Down Statutes Prohibiting the Recognition of Same-Sex Marriages
- Trial Court’s Presumption that a Self-Identified Heterosexual Man Would Not Sexually Abuse another Man is Faulted
- 11th Circuit Vacates Child Porn Conviction, Finding Jury Might Have Been Biased
- Federal Judge Dismisses Transgender Inmate’s Suit for Medical Care for PLRA for Non-Exhaustion, Adopting Gratuitously Transphobic Magistrate Decision