Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 6th Circuit Produces Circuit Split on Marriage Equality; Opens Potential Path to the Supreme Court
- Missouri Trial Judge Issues Marriage Equality Ruling
- Kansas Officials Grasping at Straws to Delay Inevitable Progression to Marriage Equality
- Federal District Courts in Missouri and West Virginia Issue Marriage Equality Rulings
- South Carolina Courts Follow 4th Circuit Precedent, Ruling for Marriage Equality
- Federal Court Refuses to Dismiss South Dakota Marriage Equality Case
- Time for Marriage Equality in Montana
- The Dominoes Continue to fall as Federal Courts Strike Arkansas and Mississippi Marriage Bans
- New York High Court Affirms Setting Aside Hate Crime Conviction as Inconsistent
- Federal Court Denies Another Injunction in California Conversion Therapy Challenge