Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Sends an Affirmative Message on Marriage Equality by Denying Florida Stay
- Divided En Banc 1st Circuit Rejects Transgender Prisoner’s Claim for Reassignment Surgery
- European Court of Justice Rules on Permissible Inquiries of Gay Asylum Claimants
- 9th Circuit Rejects Constitutional Challenge to Los Angeles Condom Ordinance
- Rhode Island Supreme Court Rules Catholic Firefighters’ Constitutional Rights Not Abridged by Assignment to Staff Fire Truck in Gay Pride Parade
- Indiana Appeals Court Rules that Trial Court Can Order Gender Change on Birth Certificate
- Appellate Court of Illinois Recognizes Unjust Enrichment Cause of Action on Behalf Same-Sex Former Domestic Partner
- Federal Court Orders Trial on Transgender Inmate’s Equal Protection Claim in Transfer to Dangerous Cell Block
- District Court Rejects Same-Sex Class Action Claim on California Public Employee Benefits Plan
- New York Appellate Division Finds Lesbian Birth Mother “Judicially Estopped” From Denying Former Partner’s Parental Status