Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Issues Historic Marriage Equality Ruling
- 9th Circuit Summarily Reverses Screening Dismissal of Transgender Prisoner’s Suit Seeking Sex Reassignment Surgery
- Federal Housing Discrimination Law May Cover Some Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claims
- Federal Court Allows Transgender Challenge to NY Medicaid Regulations to Continue
- N.Y. 4th Department Rejects Custody & Visitation Petition From Same-Sex Co-Parent
- New York County Surrogate’s Court Rejects Challenge to Gay Man’s Will
- 2nd Circuit Revives Transgender Welder’s Discrimination Case against Ironworkers Union
- Disability Discrimination Action by HIV+ Woman Ticketed by Police Officer Will Continue
- Divided Texas Supreme Court Evades Deciding Gay Divorce Issue
- North Carolina Legislature Overrides Veto of Statute Allowing Religious Objectors to “Recuse” from Same-Sex Marriages