Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- EEOC Says Title VII Bans Sexual Orientation Discrimination in Employment
- Democrats Introduce “Equality Act” in Congress
- Federal Court Rejects Recalcitrant Kentucky County Clerk’s Free Exercise Claim; 6th Circuit and Supreme Court Refuse to Stay District Court Order
- European Court of Human Rights Rules European Convention for Protection of Human Rights Requires Italy to Enact Either Civil Union or Marriage Law for Same-Sex Couples
- California Agrees to Pay for One Transgender Prisoner’s Sex Reassignment Surgery and Paroles Another to Avoid Ninth Circuit Ruling
- 6th Circuit Holds That Obergefell Decision Is Irrelevant to Sexual Orientation Equal Protection Claim
- Divided New York Appellate Division Court Finds Giuliani-Era Adult Business Zoning Restrictions Are Unconstitutional
- Houston Equal Rights Amendment Will Be on November 2015 Ballot
- 8th Circuit Rules on Pending State Marriage Equality Appeals
- 2nd Circuit Expands Liability for Sexual Harassment by Prison Guards