Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Federal Court Applies U.S. v. Windsor Retroactively to Allow Lesbian Widow to Seek Pension Benefit
- 11th Circuit Revives Transgender Employee’s Title VII Discrimination Claim
- N.Y. Appellate Division Finds Wedding Venue Unlawfully Excluded Same-Sex Couple
- Texas Appeals Panel Denies Transgender Man Standing to Bring Paternity Action Concerning Children He Was Parenting
- Colorado Court of Appeals finds State Trooper Suffered Sexual Orientation Discrimination but Rejects his Claim for Front Pay
- Federal Court Rules State Compassionate Use Act and Disability Discrimination Laws Do Not Shield HIV-Positive Marijuana User from Discharge
- 7th Circuit Affirms Denial of HIV Positive Mexican’s Asylum and CAT Relief Claims