Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Anti-Gay Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Exits the Stage
- Kentucky Supreme Court Unanimously Reinstates Trial Court’s Order Permitting Lesbian Co-Parent to Seek Custody of Child She Initially Raised with Ex-Partner
- New Jersey Court Recognizes Tri-Partite Parenting Arrangement With Joint Custody Award
- U.S. District Court Declares Nebraska Ban on Same-Sex Marriage Unconstitutional – At Last!
- Federal Judge Finds Transgender Inmate States Claims against Illinois Correctional Executives in Policies Denying Treatment
- N.Y. Federal Judge Refuses to Remand Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim to State Court
- Correctional Defendants Are Entitled to Qualified Immunity after Inmate They Labeled Gay Is Assaulted by Other Inmates
- Sloppy Health Care Provider Owes Over $1.1 Million Damages for HIV Confidentiality Breach