Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- U.S. Supreme Court Unanimously Extends Full Faith and Credit to Georgia Second-Parent Adoption
- North Carolina H.B. 2 Draws ACLU/Lambda Lawsuit and Numerous Protest Actions
- Alabama Supreme Court Dismisses Pending Anti-Marriage Case
- Federal Court Enjoins Enforcement of Mississippi’s Ban on Adoptions by Married Same-Sex Couples
- Federal Judge in Puerto Rico Claims Obergefell v. Hodges Does Not Apply There
- Federal Court Finds No Substantive Due Process Protection for BDSM Sex
- Federal Courts in Connecticut and Arizona Find Transgender Plaintiffs’ Sex Discrimination Claims Actionable Under Title VII
- Federal Court in NYC Dismisses Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim under Title VII
- Federal Judge Says Straight but Not Gay Students Are Protected from Homophobic Harassment Under Title IX
- Arkansas Court Upholds Fayetteville Ordinance Forbidding Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Discrimination