Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Alabama Court of the Judiciary Suspends Chief Justice Roy Moore on Ethics Charges Arising From His Response to Obergefell
- N.Y. Appellate Division Applies New Precedent to Find Standing for Gay Dad Seeking Custody
- Unanimous New Jersey Appellate Division Panel Throws Out Full Dharun Ravi Conviction
- 2nd Circuit Suggests Bias Tainted CAT Hearing of Bisexual Jamaican Man
- Two Federal Judges Order Public Schools to Let Transgender Students Use Gender-Appropriate Restrooms, While One Dismisses Affirmative Challenge to Title IX Applicability on Jurisdictional Grounds
- Gay Rite Aid Employee Loses Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim
- Vermont Supreme Court Finds Civil Union Dissolution Statute Still Relevant After Obergefell
- Federal Judge Rejects Constitutional Claims against New York Police Officers and the City for Disrespectful Treatment of Transgender Citizen
- Kentucky District Court Assumes Possibility of Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim under Title VII
- Wisconsin Transgender Inmate Who Waited Over a Year for Evaluation for Hormones Loses Summary Judgment on Failure to Treat Damages Claims