Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Will Hear Title IX Transgender Discrimination Case and Case Challenging Social Media Restrictions on Sex Offenders
- Federal Court Finds Iowa Church with Bathroom Policy Has Standing to Challenge State and City Public Accommodation Laws on Free Speech Grounds, But Not Likelihood of Success
- Mass. SJC Rules Affirmatively on Same-Sex Partner Parentage Claim
- Oregon Appeals Court Upholds Child Visitation for Adoptive Parent’s Former Partner
- U.S. Magistrate Accepts Gay Man’s Title VII Claim on Sex Stereotyping Theory
- Arizona Appeals Court Adopts Gender-Neutral Construction of Paternity Statute in Same-Sex Couple Dispute
- Texas Appeals Court Upholds Parental Rights for Sperm Donor to Lesbian Mom
- Federal Judge Denies Summary Judgment, Orders Trial, Where Officers Failed to Protect Transgender Inmate
- Italian Supreme Court Rules on Public Policy Regarding Same-Sex Families
- Massachusetts Appeals Court Upholds Gay Man’s Murder Conviction