Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Election of the Trump/Pence Ticket and Republican Majorities in Congress Will be Consequential for LGBT Law
- 7th Circuit Conducts En Banc Rehearing in Hively Title VII Sex Discrimination Case
- Pennsylvania District Court Holds That Title VII Sex Discrimination Complaint States a Cause of Action on the Basis of Sexual Orientation
- Mindless Bureaucracy Temporarily Foiled as District Judge Refuses to Dismiss a Challenge to Gender-Binary Requirement on U.S. Passports
- Massachusetts Appeals Court Upholds Gay Bar Patron’s Indecent Assault and Battery Conviction
- Another Federal Judge Lets a Gay Plaintiff Pursue a Discrimination Claim under Title VII
- Colorado Appeals Court Reverses Teen’s Conviction in “Fighting Words” Analysis
- Supreme Court of Hawai’i Rules That a Parent’s Rights Are Less Exclusive When Voluntarily Shared with a Same-Sex Partner
- California Appeals Court Finds Superior Court Abused Its Discretion by Awarding Attorney Fees against a Lesbian Teacher who Unsuccessfully Sued Her School for Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Army Court of Criminal Appeals Vacates Aggravated Assault Conviction in HIV Exposure Case