Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Trump’s Nomination of Neil Gorsuch May Endanger LGBT Rights Claims at the Supreme Court
- Houston Benefits Dispute May Bring Marriage Equality Issue Back to the Supreme Court
- 2nd Circuit Panels Hear Argument on Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claims under Title VII
- Seventh Circuit Remands HIV-Positive Honduran Man’s Refugee Case for Reconsideration
- 6th Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Title IX Claim by Mother of Bullied High School Student Driven to Suicide
- Federal Court Lets Transgender Employee Sue Employer for Transition Benefits Denial under Title VII
- Gay Man Can Assert Emotional Distress Claim against Cruise Line for Husband’s Death at Sea
- Transgender Inmate’s Claims of Officer Assault and Cover-Up Survive a Motion to Dismiss
- Maine Supreme Judicial Court Affirms Transgender Man is a De Facto Parent
- California Appeals Court Reinstates Lesbian Teacher’s Disability Discrimination and Retaliation Claims