Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 4th Circuit Judges Hail Gavin Grimm as a Civil Rights Leader
- Manhattan Court Finds Former Same-Sex Partner of Adoptive Mother Lacks Standing to Contest Custody of the Child
- 2nd Circuit Panels Follow Christiansen Precedent in Title VII Sexual Orientation Cases
- Roy Moore Loses Reinstatement Appeal before “Alabama Supreme Court”
- 2nd Circuit Rejects Gay Brazilian Man’s Refugee Claims, Despite Evidence About Anti-Gay Violence in Brazil
- Washington Supreme Court Rejects Religious Upbringing as a Pretext in Custody Disputes
- Nebraska Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Gay Foster Parents
- Federal Court Awards Summary Judgment to “Unique” Family on Federal and State Housing Discrimination Claims
- Autistic Student Subjected to Homophobic Bullying May Proceed on Title IX and Equal Protection Claims
- 7th Circuit Affirms Refusal to Reopen Asylum Case for Petitioner Claiming to be Homosexual