Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Holds Arguments on Proposition 8 & Defense of Marriage Act
- Third Circuit Rejects Brazilian Gay HIV+ Man’s “Withholding of Removal” Claim
- Ninth Circuit Holds Government Needs Reasonable Suspicion to Search Laptop at Border
- Colorado Enacts Civil Union Act
- 4th Circuit Finds Virginia Sodomy Law Facially Invalid in Habeas Case
- Ohio Court of Appeals Finds No Sexual Orientation Protection under Ohio Law
- N.Y. Appellate Division Reinstates Arbitrator’s Award of Discipline for Gay School Librarian
- Threat against Gay Relative and Her Partner Posted on Facebook Page is Felony in Florida
- New Mexico Marriage Definition Questioned