Become a Volunteer
LeGaL welcomes volunteers with our organization. Whether you are an attorney, law student, or anyone else eager to donate your time and skills to furthering our mission, we have a variety of ways to get involved.
Examples of the ways people assist our organization include:
• Volunteering at our legal clinics or on work relating to the clinics
• Legal research
• Technology/Social Media projects
• Administrative Assistance - we cannot fulfill our mission without help from time to time with envelope stuffing, event staffing, phone calls, proofreading, data entry, filing & beyond
• Intake assistance at clinics
• Assisting with development & presentation of CLE classes
Interested Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter "LeGaL Volunteer Program" in the subject line of the e-mail.