We are an accredited CLE provider in New York and hold programs throughout the year on topics of special interest to the LGBTQ community, as well as courses aimed at the profession more broadly.
A list of recent CLE courses is below. Online access to materials from select courses is also provided below; in some instances, content is limited exclusively to members in good standing of our Association.
Important Notice: We provide the information linked to below as a service to our membership and the communities our members serve. While we try to provide quality information, we make no claims, promises, warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to below. Legal developments occur rapidly and some of the information should be consulted for historical purposes only. This information does not constitute legal advice. Nothing provided herein entails, should be construed as, or should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent counsel and/or as a substitute for your own legal research.
CLE Courses and Materials
- LGBT Immigration: What Windsor Means for LGBT Immigrant Families (click here for course materials)
- If Our Marriages End: A CLE on Same-Sex Divorce (members-only)
- Drafting Wills For Low-Income LGBT Community Members (click here for course materials)
- Know Your Criminal and Employment Law CLE: Common Issues Facing the LGBTQ Community (click here for course materials)
- LGBT Law 2012 Year in Review (members-only)
- Impact of Marriage Equality in New York (members-only)
- Recent Changes to the Estate Tax Laws: Impact on the LGBT Community (members-only)
- Should We or Shouldn’t We? (click here for course materials)
- Drafting Wills for Low-Income LGBT Clients in NYS (click here for course materials)
- LGBT Law 2010 Year In Review (members only)
- Starting, Maintaining & Improving Your Own Practice
Become a member today and unlock the best of LeGaL's benefits and opportunities.
If your firm/organization is interested in joining the Leadership Council, please click on the link below to complete a brief online form.