Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Takes Marriage Cases, But Leaves Itself an Out
- Montana Supreme Court Remands Challenge on Same-Sex Partner Rights
- 9th Circuit Reverses District Court in San Diego Boy Scouts Case
- University Administrator’s Op-Ed Column Rejecting Comparisons Between Gay-Rights and Civil Rights Movements Was Not Protected Speech
- Dueling District Court Decisions in First Amendment Gay Therapy Lawsuits
- Wisconsin’s Evolving Perspective on Domestic Partnerships; Will the Supreme Court Follow Suit?
- Federal District Court Finds Alabama Prison Segregation of HIV-Positive Inmates Violates Federal Law
- Federal Court Finds Real Estate Brokers Discriminated Against PWA
- Iowa Court Orders Department of Public Health to Modify Certificate of Fetal Death to List Both Mothers
- California Court Enforces Domestic Partnership Agreement against Estate Claim by Surviving Same-Sex Spouse