Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Illinois and Hawaii Legislate for Marriage Equality
- 6th Circuit Denies ADA Cause of Action for HIV-Positive Man Who Claims His Meds Set off a False Positive Drug Test
- 9th Circuit Revives Asylum Claim of Gay Man From Russia
- 9th Circuit Administrative Ruling Finds Denial of Benefits to Oregon Domestic Partner Unconstitutional
- Bemoaning Lack of Legislative Guidance, Indiana Appeals Court Rules Lesbian Co-Parent May Seek Visitation with Former Partner’s Biological Child
- Illinois Lesbian Couple Wins Order Directing Clerk to Issue Marriage License
- Senate Approves Inclusive Version of Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA)
- Florida Supreme Court Rules 4-3 in Favor of Lesbian Co-Parent Egg Donor’s Right to Seek Custody
- Arkansas Supreme Court Reverses Visitation Restriction on Gay Dad
- New York Appeals Court Allows Breach of Contract Claim on Alleged Joint/Venture Partnership Agreement of Lesbian Couple