Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- New Jersey and Illinois Trial Courts Advance Pending Marriage Equality Cases in September 27 Rulings
- Circuit Court Rules against Free Exercise of Religion Claim by a Business Corporation
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals Issues Confusing Ruling Regarding Same-Sex Couple Family Dispute
- Kentucky Court Rejects Marital Testimonial Privilege for Vermont Civil Union Partners in Murder Trial
- Federal Court Denies Qualified Immunity Motion in Historic Litigation Challenge to Infant Sex Change Operation
- Federal Court Rejects Anonymity for Lesbian Civil Rights Plaintiff
- Arkansas Appeals Court Affirms Adverse Custody Award Against Lesbian Mother
- Gay Student Body President Wins $4.5 Million in Tort Damages Against Alumnus Persecutor
- Australia’s Capital Territory Considers Same-Sex Marriage Proposal