Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Unanimous New Mexico Supreme Court Ruling for Marriage Equality
- Utah May Be the 18th U.S. Marriage Equality State; Petition for Stay Pending before U.S. Supreme Court
- United States Same-Sex Marriage States Doubled in 2013
- Indiana Appeals Court Says Spouse’s Gender Change Doesn’t Void an Existing Marriage
- Supreme Court of India Upholds as Constitutional the Penal Code Section Banning “Carnal Intercourse against the Order of Nature” but Review by a Larger Bench is Possible
- Early Marriage Licenses Ordered for Illinois Same-Sex Couples with Medical Issues
- Federal Judge Issues Permanent Injunction against Ohio on Marriage Recognition
- Federal Court Refuses to Dismiss HIV-Related Housing Discrimination Claim against LeFrak Realty Organization
- New York Trial Judge Refuses to Dismiss Transgender Woman’s Discrimination Claim against Residential Drug Treatment Program
- Houston Mayor’s Order Sparks Court Battle on Same-Sex Spousal Benefits