Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- President Obama Signs Executive Order Expanding Federal Protection for LGBT Rights
- 4th Circuit Strikes Virginia Ban on Same-Sex Marriages; Certiorari Petitions Filed with Supreme Court
- Utah Petitions for Supreme Court Review of Marriage Equality Ruling
- 10th Circuit Strikes Oklahoma Same-Sex Marriage Ban; Cert Petitions Filed
- Indiana Federal Judge “Calls Out” Governor in Marriage Recognition Ruling
- Florida Federal Court Rules for Marriage Equality
- Four Florida Trial Judges Rule for Marriage Equality; 2nd District Court of Appeal Asks Florida Supreme Court to Decide Marriage Equality Case
- Federal & State Trial Judges in Colorado Issue Rulings Advancing Same-Sex Marriage
- The String is Broken: Tennessee State Trial Judge Rules against Marriage Recognition
- Alaska Supreme Court Affirms Same-Sex Partner Death Benefits Ruling