Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Supreme Court Grants Four Petitions to Review 6th Circuit’s Marriage Ruling
- Italian Supreme Court Recognizes “A Right to One’s Sexual Orientation”
- Michigan Appeals Court Finds That Fired State Attorney’s Homophobic Rants Are Not Protected Speech
- California Supreme Court Revives Mandatory Sex Offender Registration for Non-Vaginal Sex with Minors
- Federal Court Orders Recognition of Michigan Same-Sex Marriages
- Two Federal District Court Marriage Equality Victories on Different Theories
- Federal Judge Voids Alabama Same-Sex Marriage Ban
- Gay Ex-Gang Inmate Granted Trial on Claims of Failure to Protect from Assault
- Federal Court Says Anti-Gay Group Can Leaflet on Public College Campus
- Federal Judge Allows Some Claims to Proceed by Gay Inmate Subjected to Hostile Environment