Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- The Alabama Marriage Equality Circus – And Foreshadowing the Final Result
- New York Court of Appeals Approves Reduction of Charges in HIV Transmission Case
- Sixth Circuit Affirms Majority of Civil Suit Damages Jury Awarded Against Former Michigan Assistant Attorney General
- New Jersey Court Rules Conversion Therapy Group Cannot Claim Homosexuality is a Disorder
- Military Appeals Court Changes Analysis of “Aggravated Assault” HIV Exposure Cases
- Probate Ruling Sets Off Flurry of Marriage Equality Activity in Texas
- Connecticut Trial Court Applies Parental Presumption to Determine Parental Status of Birth-Mother’s Same-Sex Spouse
- Mississippi Supreme Court Calls for More Briefing in Already-Argued Same-Sex Divorce Case
- Ohio Same-Sex Divorce — Were They Really Married?
- Inmate Misdiagnosed as HIV+ and Punished for Refusing Treatment States Claims for Malpractice and Violation of Civil Rights