Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Utah “Compromise” Is First New State Sexual Orientation Discrimination Law Since 2009
- Indiana Enacts Wide-Ranging Religious Freedom Law That Could Curb LGBT Rights Protections in Major Cities; Then Governor Signals Retreat After National Outrage
- New Jersey Supreme Court Unanimously Strikes Down Subsection of Bias-Intimidation Statute as Unconstitutionally Vague
- Federal Judge Enjoins Nebraska Ban on Same-Sex Marriage, But 8th Circuit Stays the Preliminary Injunction
- Alabama Marriage Circus Continues
- First Circuit Revives Bisexual Employee’s Sexual Orientation Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Fourth Circuit Reverses for Inadequate Consideration of Circumstantial Evidence of Deliberate Indifference to Safety of Inmate Rape Victim Trial Judge
- Idaho Federal Judge Orders Trial on Native American Transgender Prisoner’s Claims for Protection from Harm and Religious Freedom
- Puerto Rico Urges Reversal of Anti-Marriage Equality Ruling
- Third Circuit Refuses Withholding of Removal Relief for Gay Honduran Man