Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Rogue Alabama Supreme Court Refuses to Recognize Georgia Co-Parent Adoption
- 9th Circuit Remands Three Transgender Refugee Cases for Consideration of Possibility of Future Torture if Returned to Mexico
- Federal Court Explains Pretrial Motion Rulings Against Transgender Student in Restroom Lawsuit
- Arkansas Federal Court Joins Chorus As It Lets Transgender Woman Fired After Transitioning to Sue Her Former Employer for Sex Discrimination Under Title VII
- Oregon Appeals Court Affirms Damages Award Against Bar That Ousted LGBT Social Club
- Transgender Prisoner Allowed to Proceed on Damages Claims for Denial of Medical Care and Failures to Protect Her and Train Corrections Officers Properly
- Judge Dismisses “Failure to Protect Claim” by Inmate Assaulted after Ending Same-Sex Relationship with Another Inmate
- Federal Court Again Rejects Constitutional Challenge to California SOCE Ban
- New York Court Rules for Former Domestic Partner in Tenant Succession Case; Implies Retroactive Application of Obergefell v. Hodges
- Federal Court Allows Lesbian Police Captain to Assert Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress Claim against Fellow Officer