Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Houston Voters Reject Equal Rights Ordinance
- Civil Rights through Administrative Action: Can It Be Effective?
- Federal Judge Agrees With EEOC that Sexual Orientation Discrimination is Actionable under Title VII
- California Appeal Court Grants Habeas Relief to Gay Inmate Who Served 35 Years for Double Murder as Adolescent
- Marriage Equality in Ireland Advances in the South but Stalls in the North
- Council of State of Italy Voids Foreign Same-Sex Marriages Based on “the Order of Nature”
- New York Trial Court Holds New York Property Acquired During a Vermont Civil Union is Not Subject to Equitable Distribution in New York Dissolution Proceeding
- Federal Judge Dismisses Failure-to-Protect Complaint of Inmate Who Alleges Daily Rapes, Despite Finding “Viable” Causes of Action
- California Adopts Guidelines for Prisoner Requests for Sex Reassignment Surgery
- Two Federal Decisions Reveal Heterosexism in Idaho’s Pre-Parole Prisoner “Rehabilitation”