Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Oklahoma Supreme Court Uses “In Loco Parentis” Doctrine to Find Co-Parent Standing for Lesbian Mom
- Federal Court Applies Heightened Scrutiny in Transgender Discrimination Claim against NYPD
- Michigan Appeals Court Applies Equitable Parent Doctrine in Co-Parent Visitation Case
- Lesbian Co-Parent Seeks Expedited Supreme Court Review of Alabama Refusal to Recognize Adoption
- 9th Circuit Rejects Gay HIV-Positive Mexican Man’s Asylum Claim
- Two Mississippi Supreme Court Justices Dissent from Routine Order Acknowledging Same-Sex Couple May Now Divorce
- Federal Judge Finds No Jury Issue on Prisoner’s Ten Month Suspension of HIV Therapy or 2½ Year Delay Starting Hepatitis-C Treatment
- 7th Circuit Rules Chicago Sheriff Violated First Amendment Rights of Backpage.com by Pressuring Credit Card Companies
- Federal Court Refuses to Dismiss Challenge to Michigan’s Restrictive Policy on Driver License Gender Changes