Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Lesbian Mom’s Case Gets Closer to U.S. Supreme Court Review
- Federal Court Refuses to Dismiss Title IX Discrimination Suit against University by Students Perceived as Lesbians
- Massachusetts Judge Rules Catholic Girls School May Not Discriminate Against Gay Married Employee
- Discharged Atlanta Fire Chief Strikes Back in Federal Lawsuit
- California Appeals Court Rules for Gay Teacher in Morality Discharge Dispute
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Reinstates Convictions Arising Out of 2012 Fort Worth Gay Pride Protest
- Wisconsin Birth Certificate Litigation Hits Speed Bump
- Iowa Federal Judge Examines Scope of Equal Protection for Gay Civilly Committed Sex Offenders
- While Legislature Is Paralyzed over Stepparent Adoption, Italian Courts Uphold Same-Sex Adoptions Performed Abroad