Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 4th Circuit Revives Transgender Teen’s Title IX Restroom Access Claim Against Virginia School Board
- Mississippi Enacts Sweeping Anti-LGBT Law
- N.Y. Appellate Division Approves Comity for California Parentage Rights of Lesbian Co-Parent
- Ninth Circuit Revives Loincloth-Wearing Gay Man’s Constitutional Discrimination Suit
- New Judge Rules for Plaintiffs in Puerto Rico Marriage Equality Case
- Federal Judge Dismisses “Failure to Protect” Claim of Transgender Inmate Raped in Unsupervised Area
- Lesbian Psychologist Loses Employment Discrimination Case against University of Denver
- Iowa Supreme Court Bars Wrongful Imprisonment Suit by HIV-Positive Man Whose Conviction Was Previously Vacated