Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Trump Administration Withdraws Title IX Guidance in Contradictory “Dear Colleague” Letter
- Washington Supreme Court Unanimously Rules against Florist Who Refused Flowers for Same-Sex Wedding Ceremony
- Arkansas Supreme Court Finds Fayetteville Anti-Discrimination Measure Violates State Law
- Federal Court Awards Preliminary Restroom Access Relief to Transgender Students on Their Constitutional Claim
- Federal Court Denies Preliminary Relief to Gay Victim of Revenge Listings on Grindr
- Italian Court of Appeals Enforces Two Children’s Foreign Birth Certificates in Favor of Two Gay Fathers
- Federal Court Upholds IRS’ Denial of Gay Man’s Medical Expense Deduction for In Vitro Fertilization Expenses
- Federal Judge Denies Gay Plaintiff’s Partial Summary Judgment Motion on Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claims
- Transgender Man’s Treatment Discrimination Claim under ACA Section 1557 Stayed but State Law Claim to Proceed
- NCLR Seeks Supreme Court Review of Arkansas Birth Certificate Decision