Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- 7th Circuit Issues Landmark Ruling That Title VII Prohibits Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Supreme Court Remands Transgender Rights Case to the 4th Circuit
- North Carolina Repeals HB2 in Questionable “Compromise”
- 2nd Circuit Panel Rejects Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim under Title VII, but Revives Sex-Stereotyping Claim by Gay Man
- 11th Circuit Rules That Title VII Does Not Prohibit Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Two More Federal District Judges Allow Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claims Under Title VII
- Florida Supreme Court Rules “Sexual Intercourse” Includes Same-Sex Conduct With Respect to HIV Exposure Conviction
- Florida Ordered to Correct Death Certificates to List Surviving Same-Sex Spouses Without Requiring Individual Court Orders
- Ninth Circuit En Banc Decision Restores Gay Mexican’s Asylum Application
- Judge Incurs Sanctions for Wrong Answer to Question Whether She Would Perform Same-Sex Marriages