Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Spouses Entitled to Be Listed on Birth Certificates
- Supreme Court Will Consider Religious and Free Speech Exemptions to Anti-Discrimination Law in Colorado Wedding Cake Case; Asked to Take Up Florist Case As Well
- 11th Circuit Denies En Banc Review in Evans, Setting Up Supreme Court Appeal
- Texas Supreme Court Refuses to Dismiss Challenge to Spousal Benefits for Houston City Employees
- 5th Circuit Tosses Challenge to Mississippi HB 1523 on Standing Grounds
- Nevada Supreme Court Affirms Parental Rights for Former Gay Partner of Adoptive Dad
- Massachusetts High Court Gives OK to Non-Governmental Needle Exchange Programs
- 9th Circuit Remands Ethiopian Gay Torture Claim for Further Consideration
- New York’s Highest Court Unanimously Revives Strict Giuliani-Era Zoning Regulations for NYC Porn Shops and Strip Clubs
- Third Circuit Denies Homosexual Guyanese Torture Claim