Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Trump Changes Policy on Military Service by Transgender Individuals; LGBT Rights Organizations Quickly Sue
- U.S. Supreme Court’s October 2017 Term May be an LGBTQ Blockbuster
- New York Appellate Division Rules on Controversial Custody Dispute Between Hasidic Father and Ex- Hasidic Lesbian Mother
- Supreme Court of India Finds a Constitutional Right to Privacy
- “Postal Plebiscite” on Same-Sex Marriage Roils the Waters in Australia
- Federal Court Refuses to Enjoin School District from Allowing Transgender Students to Use Facilities Consistent With Their Gender Identity
- 6th Circuit Denies Asylum in Honduran HIV-Related Economic Persecution Case
- 6th Circuit Denies a Gay Somali Man’s Petition to Review Adverse BIA Orders
- 4th Circuit Revives Gay Hate Crime Prosecution
- New Jersey Appellate Division Finds Father’s Beating of Son Due to Son’s Sexuality to be Abuse and Neglect