Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Federal Judge Blocks Implementation of Trump’s Transgender Military Ban
- Sessions Dismantles Justice Department Pro-LGBT Policies Adopted During Obama Administration
- Eleventh Circuit Orders New Trial after District Court Fails to Ask Jurors About Anti-Gay Biases
- New York Judge Waives Residency Requirement for Divorcing Polish Gay Couple
- Ohio Supreme Court Unanimously Rejects Constitutional Challenge to HIV Disclosure Law
- North Carolina Appeals Court Finds That Non-Biological Parent Has Standing to Sue for Custody of Her Former Partner’s Biological Child
- Missouri Lesbian Co-Parent Wins New Chance to Achieve Custody or Visitation with Former Partner’s Child
- Lesbian NYU Administrator Loses Out on Sexual Orientation Discrimination, But Can Pursue Retaliation Claim
- North Carolina Governor Cooper Seeks Negotiated End of “Bathroom Bill” Litigation
- Pennsylvania Appellate Court Orders New Hearing in Transgender Name-Change Case