Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Australia Achieves Marriage Equality
- Potential Supreme Court Blockbuster Term Leads Off with Masterpiece Cakeshop Argument
- Second Federal Judge Blocks Implementation of Trump Transgender Military Ban
- Update: Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Issues New Opinion on Criteria for LGBT-Specific Voir Dire of Jurors in a Civil Case
- Louisiana Court of Appeal Grants Custody to Lesbian Mother’s Former Same-Sex Partner, Despite No Legal or Biological Ties to Child
- Texas District Court Finds Controlling Circuit Precedent Requires Dismissal of Sexual Orientation and Sex Stereotyping Claims Under Title VII
- Gender Stereotyping Claim Survives Dismissal of Title VII Sexual Orientation Claim
- Georgia Appeals Court Reverses HIV-Positive Man’s Conviction for Exposing Sexual Partner to HIV
- Federal District Court Allows Some of Catholic Wedding Venue’s Constitutional Claims Against Michigan City Ordinance to Proceed
- EEOC Wins Its First Fully-Litigated Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claim Under Title VII