Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Bowing to Reality, Trump Administration Responds to Six Court Losses by Dropping Appeals in Transgender Military Cases
- Supreme Court Denies Review in Title VII Sexual Orientation Discrimination Case
- Marriage Equality Developments Outside the United States in December Affected Four Countries
- Rear-view on Australia’s Path to Marriage Equality
- Supreme Court Denies Certiorari Petition in Texas Employee Benefits Case
- Iowa Supreme Court Finds Refusal to Disqualify a Juror with Admitted Anti-Gay Bias Is (Barely) an Abuse of Discretion, but Harmless Error Nonetheless
- Vermont Supreme Court Creates “Targeted Exception” Giving Individuals Without Biological or Legal Ties to a Child Standing in Custody Cases
- Oregon Court of Appeals Rules Against Baker in “Gay Wedding Cake” Case
- Arizona Court of Appeals Upholds Same-Sex Couple’s Partially-Contradictory Negotiated Child Visitation Agreement
- Federal Judge Allows Pro Se Transgender Inmates to Proceed in Lawsuit to Require Private Showering