Download this issue:
The content of this area of our site is limited to dues paying members of LeGaL in good standing.
If you are a dues paying member (an Attorney Member/ Premier Law Student Member), please take a moment to login via the side bar on the left. If you are able to log-in but not access restricted content, your membership has expired.
If you would like to join LeGaL or upgrade/renew your membership please click the "Join" link, in the navigation bar at the top of this page.
If you think that you have reached this message in error, or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Inside This Issue:
Click on the headline for a quick preview
- Bowing to Reality, Trump Administration Responds to Six Court Losses by Dropping Appeals in Transgender Military Cases
- Supreme Court Denies Review in Title VII Sexual Orientation Discrimination Case
- Marriage Equality Developments Outside the United States in December Affected Four Countries
- Rear-view on Australia’s Path to Marriage Equality
- Supreme Court Denies Certiorari Petition in Texas Employee Benefits Case
- Iowa Supreme Court Finds Refusal to Disqualify a Juror with Admitted Anti-Gay Bias Is (Barely) an Abuse of Discretion, but Harmless Error Nonetheless
- Vermont Supreme Court Creates “Targeted Exception” Giving Individuals Without Biological or Legal Ties to a Child Standing in Custody Cases
- Oregon Court of Appeals Rules Against Baker in “Gay Wedding Cake” Case
- Arizona Court of Appeals Upholds Same-Sex Couple’s Partially-Contradictory Negotiated Child Visitation Agreement
- Federal Judge Allows Pro Se Transgender Inmates to Proceed in Lawsuit to Require Private Showering